Welcome to plfc.org.uk
Pound Lane Free Church (plfc) is an independent evangelical church in Isleham, Cambridgeshire, affiliated to the FIEC. We meet regularly Sunday morning and evening for worship and teaching, and have a range of midweek activities to meet the needs of different age groups.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information (Updated: 17th May 2020)
In line with UK social distancing guidance, Pound Lane Free Church is not open for any youth, worship, or community meetings until further notice. We are maintaining and improving our online presence and continue to be fully contactable by telephone, email, and social media.
Our church congregation are being provided regular email updates with fresh Sunday morning and Wednesday night videos and study materials. If you are not already receiving these updates and would like to - please contact the Pastor.
The plfc podcast feed is being updated with fresh content weekly and occasional archived content, and the Pastor is providing publicly accessible blog most days, looking at a variety of relevant topical and seasonal scripture studies.
Latest video services:
Latest from the Pastor's blog:
- Places to pray for in desperate times - India (published Wednesday 27th of May 2020)
- Places to pray for in desperate times - Vatican City & Monaco (published Tuesday 26th of May 2020)
- Information overload? - part 2 (published Thursday 21st of May 2020)
Latest from the podcast:
- When you hit rock bottom (2 Samuel 11:1-12:23) (by Dave Hall, Sunday 24th of May 2020)
- A reluctant warrior (Judges 6:11-40) (by Dave Hall, Sunday 17th of May 2020)
- When you take your eyes off of God (1 Kings 19:1-18) (by Dave Hall, Sunday 10th of May 2020)
Latest Sunday service stream:
Sunday 24th of May 2020 -
When you hit rock bottom (2 Samuel 11:1-12:23)
If you would like further information on any aspect of the church's work or if we can be of help to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.